shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June Scrappin’ 7 challenge

Has a drawing taken place yet?

I apologize for the delay on this everyone! Here are the winners for the June Scrappin' 7 challenge:

1. CountryStyleDesigns
    2. zanthia
    3. emeraldsong
    4. lindzy
    5. angmag55

I have sent a $5 gift certificate email to your forum email address. Please let me know if you did not get your prize. Thanks for participating!

Hi Andrea, just letting you know that I just got the email, but I'm NOT one of your prize winners! In fact I never entered the challenge. Thought you might wanna check again and see who was supposed to get the prize. =)

4. To paraphrase cantabile21: Hi Andrea, just letting you know that I just got an email, but I'm not one of your prize winners, either! In fact I didn't enter the challenge either. Thought you might want to check again and see who was supposed to get the prize(s).

5. Okay, that makes 3 of us!!! I, too, got an email saying I was a winner. Never entered the challenge. Hope the people who did win also got the email!!!

6. make it 4. I also got the email.

7. Hi Andrea,

Just thought I would let you know that I did not enter this challenge so I am not a prize winner. I received the email. In fact I received 2 emails with 2 different product codes. Must be a glitch in the system.....

Make it 5. I also got an email and did not participate.

I got two e-mails with two different codes as well.
    Last edited by slwhew; 07-17-2014 at 04:48 PM.

10. I got two e-mails with two different codes also. I did not enter the challenge.