shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs Store Grand Opening & 50% OFF Sale!

1. 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs Store Grand Opening & 50% OFF Sale!

I am so very excited to announce the Grand Opening of my store at GoDigitalScrapbooking!! *To me this is a great honor to be able to open a store here as this is the very first place that I ever scrapped when I started my digital journey so to me it is like coming home!!
    I like to think that my designs are a bit different, as I don’t have a specific genre that I stick too. I love so many things that it is sometimes hard to limit myself, even within a kit!! Many of my kits can be used for both scrapping and art journaling. *Because at heart I am a mixed media artist, you just never know what you may find in one of my kits!!!
    I am hoping to start up an art journal challenge here at GDS which will be announced as soon as I have everything together and I hope you all will join me for some fun, even if you have never art journaled before, give it a try, there are no rules and no right or wrong!!!
    To get my Grand Opening started I have my entire store on sale from Jan. 5, 2014 to Jan. 12, 2014. *Great bargains to build up your art journal stash!!!

Hope to see you all there!!! *2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs Store

More...

Congrats Christine, and a Huge welcome to GDS!

Your AJ Progressive Scrap is already a big hit!

is there a sale on now?

I thought you had opened months ago..lol Congrats!!

I'm searching through the Forum for an answer to a question I have, and
    saw this post. . . and this is not even true. I just looked over at the store.
    There IS NO sale, and YES, I've seen the store open for quite the little bit.
    So. . . . . a most unusual post. . . . .
    https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1069&dateline=1312056  851