shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: June Progressive Scrap Hes My Dad

1. Journaling Reads
    "The greatest gift I ever had Came from God, and I call him Dad!"

This was my Dad Paul. A quiet Man who worked hard
    And deeply loved his family. On his 70th Birthday
    He asked for one more year, God gave him two.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...rompt6&cat=708

Linda

Just beautiful ladies!

4. Here is my final prompt with a heavy heart we use our pictures and Lo's to remember the people who meant the most to us. By their face, by their heart, by their talent and legacy they leave behind. My Dad was one of those people.

As time heals the heart we move on and love other remarkable people who we have never met but came to love them just as much for their heart and talent and the person they were. Catherine Simon was one of those people to me. She reminded me so much of my mother and she just pulled me into her circle and made me feel safe. Even though I am 24 years older than Catherine, she and my mother were both 56 years old and both died in June 2 days apart and 24 years apart. When I was down and in doubt of my designing Catherine always knew just what to say. Thank you to all the people who make us what we are. hugs ;o) Ginger

Name:  PROMPT 6.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  450.6 KB
    Last edited by gingerscraps; 06-19-2014 at 10:29 AM.

5. Here is my final prompt with a heavy heart we use our pictures and Lo's to remember the people who meant the most to us. By their face, by their heart, by their talent and legacy they leave behind. My Dad was one of those people.

As time heals the heart we move on and love other remarkable people who we have never met but came to love them just as much for their heart and talent and the person they were. Catherine Simon was one of those people to me. She reminded me so much of my mother and she just pulled me into her circle and made me feel safe. Even though I am 24 years older than Catherine, she and my mother were both 56 years old and both died in June 2 days apart and 24 years apart. When I was down and in doubt of my designing Catherine always knew just what to say. Thank you to all the people who make us what we are. hugs ;o) Ginger

Name:  PROMPT 6.jpg
Size:  450.6 KB
    Last edited by gingerscraps; 06-19-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Lovely page Ginger, and yes we all have a heavy heart with this one. Cath was 54 the same age as me, we were just 6 weeks apart in age... no wonder we had the same loves and ideas.

7. I know how close you two were, I was just honored to have know her..Bless you Vicki it's a heavy burden having to be the bearer of bad news

Here's my final layout!

Name:  Final1.jpg
Size:  91.1 KB

Here is my final prompt.
    Name:  June-Progressive-Scrap-25.jpg
Size:  124.3 KB

This is my layout for the final prompt this month. Thanks once again to Dana's Footprints Digital Designs, Studio4 Designworks and Ginger Scraps'N" Pixels for a beautiful kit and a great challenge.

Name:  Progressive_June_Prompt6_web.jpg
Size:  192.6 KB