shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: June Font Challenge

Here's mine. It took my a few tries to get it right, but it's done. I ended up erasing the lines that showed under some of the letters. I'm not sure why I got them. My dd wants to do hers now too.

Name:  MackenzieGrandma.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  521.1 KB
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/mommadorian1/SpringSignature_zps6f99dcbf.jpg

This was so fun! Thanks for the great challenge!

Relaxing in progress

I am so excited about having my own handwriting font. This was so much fun. I used Mixology Beach Trip and a kit with carousel in it.
    Here is my layout: Silver Beach Carousel

Name:  Silver_Beach_Carousel_2014_low.jpg
Size:  108.6 KB

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Name:  basketball-june-2014_edited.jpg
Size:  136.9 KBHere is my page and font - it looks better than my actual handwriting :)

So I made another one (font) with a sharpie rather than a pen, and I like it SO much better. I didn't think to name my font something other than "Bekki's Handwriting" .... now, after seeing Vicki's cleverness, the wind is out of my sails a little bit :( lol

Here's my page:

These are all so wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by bekfek View Post
    So I made another one (font) with a sharpie rather than a pen, and I like it SO much better. I didn't think to name my font something other than "Bekki's Handwriting" .... now, after seeing Vicki's cleverness, the wind is out of my sails a little bit :( lol

Here's my page:

Bekki, this is great and mine wasn't that clever, lol

Here is mine.
    GrandDaughter loves playing the drum in her school's marching drum band. This is her font. I did do a font but used a thicker pen and GD's is so much neater than mine. Font is called Jewell of Jess. Isn't it wonderful to turn our own handwriting into a font!!!!!! link to gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...y-drum&cat=641

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels & Couric Designs

Now, see?! More cleverness! Jewell of Jess for a font name -- brilliant!

I did my page already, using my font. I wish it had turned out better. Has anyone learned any tricks they found helps?
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/mommadorian1/SpringSignature_zps6f99dcbf.jpg