shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Norway

Hello from Norway

Thought i just would introduce myself!
    Sorry for posible spelling faults..

My name is Sandra and i am an 24 year old girl from Norway. I have a daughter and a lovely boyfriend. We are engaged to be married!:)

This seems like a great site and i have posted some of my layouts in the members gallery!

Have a nice day!
    Have a nice day!

Welcome to you Sandra...we are glad to have you here at GDS. I know that you will find the community to be very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges if you want some extra fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Gwen/gigichet

Hi and welcome to gds. Sit back and make yourself at home, everyone here is fab and friendly.

Will go check out your gallery soon :)

Thank you so much!:)
    Have a nice day!

5. WELCOME to this delightful community:) Hope you enjoy all we have to offer!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

Welcome! I just looked at your gallery and you have some amazing layouts!! I just nominated one for the people's choice awards!

wow,thank u lilypug34:)
    Ive got quite a welcome her,so i think i will be enjoying myself here alot:)
    Thank u girls!
    Have a nice day!

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.