May Scraplift Challenge
This month we are scraplifting chigirl's layout. She use Spring Sentiments 2 by Created by Jill Scraps
For this challenge, you can look at the chosen layout and create a similar layout where you twist it, turn it, flip it, or add some other change to make the layout your own.
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... HERE's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Please be sure to post a link to your layout here in this thread by the deadline. This challenge runs through April 30.
Here is a preview of the bonus you will get for participating in this challenge:
Great Page to Lift. I'll be back.
Last edited by lindzy; 05-09-2014 at 07:52 AM.
Here is mine using the May Collab. It really did start out more like the inspiration layout, I just couldn't stop adding more from this awesome collab
Here is my take - pretty much the same placement, but not as much going on. Loved the original layout, and the back ground paper! This is my mom, uncle and grandma.
wonderful lifts, i will come back with my layout
I flipped it horizontally and added some more stuff at the bottom along with my journaling. (No GDS this time)
Here's mine, I loved the white space and the clustering around the photo. Image is linked and credited in gallery.