shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: help when buying scrap

help when buying scrap

Hi
    I need some help ,today Saturday 5/3/14 I tried to buy some scrap and my problem is I never found the option to pay with credit card ,only using PayPal ,I don't want to use the option so I couldn't buy what I want it

Hi Maria. I will ask the owner and see if there's an option for you. There usually is, so let me send her a quick note. She's super busy with NSD and family commitments, but I'm sure she will answer you shortly.

Maria - you can actually use your credit card through Paypal. Have you ever used Paypal before? It's pretty much the same as using one in a store's shopping cart, but probably even more secure. If you go to the checkout, it will take you to Paypal where it will ask you how you want to pay for it. There you can add your credit card. It will take you through the same process as other stores and then brink you back to your downloads. I hope that helps.

I use it one time and I didn't like it ,well thank you for your help, have a good night

Just to let you know, we have an option you can use where you do NOT have to use a Paypal account. It's called Checkout as Guest through Paypal and you can find it on the Paypal page. All you have to do is choose to checkout with Paypal. When the first Paypal page comes up, choose "Checkout as Guest". That will allow you to only enter your credit card info and contact info and you just choose to decline opening a Paypal account by unchecking a box. It's fast and easy. I use it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by meo View Post
    I use it one time and I didn't like it ,well thank you for your help, have a good night

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Just to let you know, we have an option you can use where you do NOT have to use a Paypal account. It's called Checkout as Guest through Paypal and you can find it on the Paypal page. All you have to do is choose to checkout with Paypal. When the first Paypal page comes up, choose "Checkout as Guest". That will allow you to only enter your credit card info and contact info and you just choose to decline opening a Paypal account by unchecking a box. It's fast and easy. I use it all the time.
    I did it without to use paypal Thanks you Andrea.I got what I want it