shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Texas

Cool Hello from Texas

Hi my name is Maria and I live in Texas I have 4 lovely grandsons and 5 children 2 married and 3 teens at home ,I would love to learn scrapbooking not only that I would like to learn to do scrap do not know exactly how this works ,but to do flowers bears all the goodies to make scrap kits but I want to start with scrapbooking and here I am finally I did my first scrapbook and I really love it ,thanks for accepting me in your group hugs from home.

Welcome Maria!!
    I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here at GDS, it's such a friendly place!!
    cath

Thank you very much ,I love to be here. There is a lot of lovely people .

Welcome to GDS. Trust me, once you get going in digital scrapbooking, you'll never look back!

5. Welcome, Maria. If you have any questions, please ask. We are all here to help.

Darlene and Lily thanks you guys are so sweet ,good night

Welcome to GDS Marie!! You will be hooked on scrapbooking... it is very addictive!!

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Welcome to GDS Marie!! You will be hooked on scrapbooking... it is very addictive!!
    Yes I agree with you Vicki I barely make my first layout and I am already hooked on scrapbooking ,have a good day