shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iNSD Special Challenge with "Love You Mum" mini

Talking iNSD Special Challenge with "Love You Mum" mini

Welcome to iNSD 2014!! I hope you are having fun with all the goings on in Digiland!!
    I have a Special Challenge for you for this Special weekend... I want you to hop on the GDS iNSD Blog Hop snag all the gorgeous Mini's "LOVE YOU MUM" our design Team have created. Then I want you to use a piece from EACH mini, to create a layout, then tell me what you love about YOUR Mum.. if your Mum is no longer with you then tell us what you MISS most about her.
    Here is my part of the Blog Hop... I am stop # 2 http://danasfootprintdigitaldesign.w...-love-you-mum/

what a great challange, i come back later with a page

Awesome challenge! And thanks to all the designers for the freebies! Can't wait to play.

Is anyone else getting a warning on Gingers Scraps N Pixels blog? Mine says "This Connection is Untrusted".

I got that message too, Bekki! But I went forward to her page anyway, but there wasn't anything to download. There wasn't anything at Lissykay's either.

I'll be back with a lo!
    Thanks so much for this lovely collab!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    I got that message too, Bekki! But I went forward to her page anyway, but there wasn't anything to download. There wasn't anything at Lissykay's either.
    There's a message on Lissykay's FB page that says there's been a death in her family, so that explains why there's nothing from her.

7. My blog has been down something about the certificate not being right...almost have it going... bear with me just a few minutes more! What a Day!

It is up, but not working right....not for sure what the problem is other than I got an email from google say my certificate was not right and it would give people an error. if you are not able to get it off my blog here is the direct link to the kit.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?wqfn2r4zkbctppa
    I am so sorry about this.
    Last edited by gingerscraps; 05-01-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks to all designers for this super blogtrain!
    I'll be back with a LayOut for sure.
    creative greetings,

thanks for all this parts
    here is my layout
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ou-mum&cat=714
    Name:  160_kl.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  130.0 KB

i love on my mum
    she is always there, if i need she in good and bad times

Here's my layout with pieces from each kit:
    Name:  maman3.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  196.3 KB

Maybe it seems to be strange, I miss my "Maman" for many reasons, I think of her very very often but I would love to hear her voice and smell her perfume again... She passed away in 2008 but she's still alive in our hearts and with my children we talk very often together, remembering all the delightful moments we shared...