store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Can everyone please read and possably help.

Hi you all, I am MoMo, I have been a member of the forum for awhile now and love doing the challenges here. They are awesome. I have spoken with Andrea and she gave me permission to post this here.

My family and I are having a fund raiser to try and raise the money to help fight to save my 4 year old nephew Treven.
    He has been abused by his Mother who has custody of him. She has been charged with Felony Abuse to a minor with injury and her boyfriend has been charged with enabling child abuse with injury.
    Treven had bruises going down one side of his face and under his chin on his neck area where she had grabbed him by the neck. And also another bruise on the other side of his face. Treven told my family, the doctor, the police and a DHS worker what his mother had done, and the Doctor was the one that reported the abuse to get him removed from his mothers home.
    Child protective services here which is also known as DHS. Is wanting to just let her go through some classes and then give Treven back to her. Which I do not understand in any way shape or form. So My brother, Mom and Dad are trying to get an attorney to get custody of my Nephew.
    The retainer for the lawyer will be $2500.00 and then the attorney said by the time its all said and done it will be right at about $5000.00. So we are trying to raise the money for the attorney cause we can't do this on our own. We need help.. We have started a GoFundMe page for Treven called Justice For Treven

http://www.gofundme.com/pdm8k8
    You can read more of the story there.
    I am begging everyone to please help.
    No donation is to small.
    I'm also asking if everyone can please share this link and help spread the word.
    I am not one that likes to air my family problems in public. But I am helpless here, so I will beg and beg and beg some more to try and save this baby from any more abuse.

Thank you all for reading this.
    Hugs
    MoMo
    Last edited by CountryStyleDesigns; 03-25-2015 at 09:45 PM.
    >>> Blog >>> Facebook >>> Pinterest >>>

I am so sad to hear of this, I left a donation, I recently lost my niece and a similar thing was set up to help her out with her medical bills. I f not for that my brother would have been left with huge bills after she passed away. I know it is not much but I hope it helps and that your brother gets custody of your nephew. {{{hugs}}}

Sorry to see this. Hope this helps the situation!

Ah - this breaks my heart. No child should live like that. Good luck with the custody hearings.