shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: My Little Girl's Birthday Wish

My Little Girl's Birthday Wish

My soon to be 4 year old daughter has asked to have 'princess' pictures taken for her birthday. A local Photographer is doing a contest right now on their Facebook page called the "Fiercely Cute Kiddo Contest" and Chloe has a pretty good foothold in the contest. At the time I am posting this, she is in 3rd place, but inching up to 2nd. With your help, I think she could win this and have her ONLY birthday wish come true! Will you help me? Please go"LIKE" the 13:13 Photography Page and then "LIKE" Chloe's photo. Keep them liked until at least Friday, and that is all! Thank you so much, I owe you all big time!!! I will update this thread when the contest is over to let everyone know if she won!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chloead_zpsb7f184b2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	8133

Done

Done! She's adorable!

Thank you all for the votes!! She came in 3rd place with just over 200 votes!
    She won a $50 photo package for her birthday!!! Thank you all so very very much!!!! She is so excited!!

I was too late, but so nice for her to win this!
    Congratulations, hope to see some of her photos taken!
    creative greetings,