shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi there

1. Red face Hi there

I feel like a am a newbie even though I have been on Cs6 and all the other version for years - but my house burned down a year ago last March and I feel I haven't touched a puter in so long. I just moved in to my new house a couple of weeks ago and every thing is strange. I tried the use CS6 to make up and page for my new granddaughter couldn't even remember how to do it so have to learn all over again LOL but I have a new house and everyone is safe and that is what count - so hi all and please don't mind if I admire your work.

Patricia56

Hi Patricia. Welcome to GDS.
    I am so sorry to hear about your house, but happy that you now have a new home and are getting on with your life. What a great way to document the new and old memories by getting back into scrapping!

Shout if you need any help. There is a wealth of information from members and designers here!

3. Welcome, Patricia! Scrappin' the memories good and bad make things seem easier at times. Good luck in your new house and welcome to GDS! And like Cathy said, if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask.