shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iNSD Speed Scrap Saturday May 3rd 9 PM EST

1. iNSD Speed Scrap Saturday May 3rd 9 PM EST

Join us for a Speed Scrap as part of our iNSD festivities!
    The chat will be in the Neat Chat on our Facebook Fan Page. HERE
    Saturday May 3rd 9 pm EST.
    I'll post what the participation prize will be shortly.

DIRECTIONS:
    1 - Choose 5 papers (2 solid-ish) and place one as you background paper and choose 1 photo.

2 - Make one paper 11” tall by 8” wide and place on the left side of the page. Make the same paper 11” tall by 2 ” wide and place on the left side of the page. That would leave a space of about 1 inches.

3 - With the remaining 3 papers make each one a tad smaller and place them on top of the two papers you just made. Your top paper should be the other solid-ish paper. So we have two stacks of papers one on each side of the page.

4 - Place your photo towards the middle center of the papers overlapping the center space. Tilt the photo a little.

5 - Make a cluster on the bottom left of the photo. Include in the cluster a few ribbons and few flowers and a flourish or swirl.

6 - Make another cluster on the top right of the photo. Use a cut-out shape or unique element and a couple of flowers and a flourish or swirl.

7 - Add a title to the left of the photo. Add shadows and any finishing touches. Upload to your gallery, the speed scrap gallery and the gallery of the designer you used. Upload your layout to this thread too. Don’t forget to leave love for other participants.

Due Sunday 3 pm EST!

One of my layouts I used to write the instructions from.

Than I made this layout following my instructions. Kit used Just Lovely by A Fish Design (Me).
    Last edited by LilyAnn; 05-03-2014 at 07:35 PM.

WooHoo!!!! Sounds like a fun time to me!

3. Here's the participation prize!

And that is "Perfectly Charming" LOL!

I hope to make it!

3 am... Sorry! This time is not for the european girls, lol!

I am not going to stay up for this...
    creative greetings,

8. So afternoons my time would be better for you European ladies. I'll keep that in mind when scheduling my next speed scrap!
    But there may be some extended time so you ladies can still participate. Look for the instructions to find out the deadline!

It would be great if we could find a time when europeans and aussie people could join together with you, LilyAnn... Let's brainstorm, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by hivart View Post
    It would be great if we could find a time when europeans and aussie people could join together with you, LilyAnn... Let's brainstorm, lol!
    There really isn't much to choose from:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 9.18.52 AM.png
Views: 0
Size:  244.7 KB

7 am Central (5 am Pacific though), 1 pm in London, 10 pm in Melbourne
    or
    4 pm Central time, 10 pm London time, 7 am Melbourne time

I found this nifty little "International Meeting Planner" online http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html