shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Problem with checkout in store

1. Problem with checkout in store

Help, I emailed support last Tuesday. I had over $100 in my shopping cart and I was not able to even check out. Still today, I cannot access my shopping cart from my laptop, my desktop, or my smartphone. I keep getting a error about a technical problem with the website. Is anyone else having problems. If anyone has any info please email me at SNAPPYSCRAPPER@AOL.COM. Thank you and have a blessed day.

I did not receive any emails from you but would be happy to help you. We have not had any reports like this. Use this form to send me your information:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...age=contact_us

I'll look into it right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by SNAPPYSCRAPPER View Post
    Help, I emailed support last Tuesday. I had over $100 in my shopping cart and I was not able to even check out. Still today, I cannot access my shopping cart from my laptop, my desktop, or my smartphone. I keep getting a error about a technical problem with the website. Is anyone else having problems. If anyone has any info please email me at SNAPPYSCRAPPER@AOL.COM. Thank you and have a blessed day.