shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me? Do I Look Skinny to You? *** April Progressive Art Journal Challenge ***

Looking good ladies!
    Week 3

Name:  gds_apr14-AJ-Prog-Scrap_prompt--3.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  112.0 KB

2. Name:  Week3Web.jpg
Size:  227.1 KB
    For week 3 I made shapes with some brushes. I took a map and altered it so it was a torn piece showing the ocean. That was stapled on the page. Here is the link to the gallery. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...y.php?cat=1401

3. Vicki-I lost my dad in 1998 and this song has been very special to me too. I love how you incorporated your father's picture into the collage. When I saw that you chose that song I was very touched.

Here is my week 2. Late but got this far now and once I got going it was fun!
    John Fogerty's song "Centerfield" is my song and being a T-Ball Coach this was our Team song! Put me in Coach was never said all took turns playing but it was their in the girls minds!

angmag55

John Fogerty's song "Centerfield" is my song so here is week 3 and used the baseball player shape with 2 different papers then one of the sunburst shapes in a yellow paper I used the clock hands to bind the ephemera and sunburst shape as there are 12 spokes to it! the 2 baseball players represent my 2 Daughters Shair and Jamie that were on my team!

angmag55

Quote Originally Posted by misplacedmermaid View Post
    Vicki-I lost my dad in 1998 and this song has been very special to me too. I love how you incorporated your father's picture into the collage. When I saw that you chose that song I was very touched.
    Thank you, it would be my favourite song. We lost my Dad suddenly in 1997, he lived with us which made his loss all the harder. I was a real Daddy's girl.

Took me forever to find a piece of ephemera that matched my theme. This is a letter and sympathy card in the era I am capturing and I used a soldiers' clip to attach it to my page. For the accent I used a circle shape from khadfield as its colours matched and complimented what I have done so far. link to gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...14-aj&cat=1401

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

Wow I am soooo impressed by you all! You have all embraced this "Skinny" and knocked it out of the park!

Week 4

Name:  gds_apr14-AJ-Prog-Scrap_prompt--4.jpg
Size:  109.9 KB

I am sitting out next month. Going to be on vacation for 2 weeks! :)
    Thanks for pushing me outside my box!