shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me? Do I Look Skinny to You? *** April Progressive Art Journal Challenge ***

Being a Girls T-Ball Coach for 6 years and my Son and oldest Daughter being very involved in Sports our Family theme song and favorite roller skating song has always been John Fogerty's song "Centerfield". Oh, put me in coach, I'm ready to play today. And even today when I am with my Grandkids we sing this song or play the CD!

angmag55

2. Here is mine. I used the template as my diagonal paper. I love the look.
    My song theme is Compass from Lady Antebellum
    Name:  week-1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  70.8 KB
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 04-06-2014 at 07:59 AM. Reason: resized images for web viewing at 72 dpi

Sorry, but you are with stupid (ME !!!).
    How much is 8x4 and 4 x 8 in Pixels ?

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

4. Here is mine, one of my favorite songs is "I Want to be Like You" by FFH
    Name:  Copy_of_Project1.jpg
Size:  42.1 KB

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...lenge&cat=1401

Thank you for hosting Christina and for the starter kit. My theme song is You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. It makes me think about how grateful I am to have a family that loves and supports me.

I know I have selected the greys and little colour from the papers, but, as I have chosen for my song
    'On the Wings of a Snow White Dove' the shade reminds me of the dove.
    This song was played at my Mother's and Father's 50th Wedding Anniversary and then at their funerals.They had a hard life, farmers, but their love never faded.
    link to gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...14-aj&cat=1401

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels & Couric Designs

My "skinny" page for prompt 1
    Name:  Progressive_Art_Journal_April_prompt_1_web.jpg
Size:  45.1 KB

My song choice is "Young Girl" by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap. My first husband (who died at age 33) was six years older than me and when we met I was only 18, so to tease me he use to play this song all the time. It brings back fond memories, everytime I hear it.
    Last edited by Johanna; 04-06-2014 at 03:01 AM.

My Song is "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King. Why? - Things were sure different when we were kids - In the summer we would get up at the crack of dawn and make peanut butter sandwiches, fill our army/navy canteens our dad bought us at the surplus store - stick everything in our khaki green knapsacks from the same store, and set off for a place we called pine islands, with our faithful beagle woofie. In fact it was a abandoned beaver pond, but we had to jump from tie to tie on a long rail road trestle bridge and make our way across a dead tree trunk to reach the "island". Everyone used to stick their ears on the rails to make sure there was no vibration before making that long hop across the bridge. - The fall between the ties would have probably been around 30 or 40 feet into a pretty shallow creek and ravine below... It scared me to half to death every time. We also had lots of stories, of sightings of the green man (who got that way somehow from lightening...) in the woods, and bears (which haven't been in Pennsylvania for a long time..) - But you get the picture. I always liked the song, but when the movie came out I felt like it was about my childhood. I thought - how did they know all this...
    Here is my page:

Step 2:
    Name:  AprilArtJournalProgressiveSkinny2.jpg
Size:  96.7 KB

Step 3
    Name:  AprilArtJournalProgressiveSkinny3.jpg
Size:  104.7 KB

Final:
    Name:  AprilArtJournalProgressiveSkinny4.jpg
Size:  111.9 KB
    Last edited by lindzy; 04-28-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Week 1 My song is "You are my Sunshine" for my grandkids!

Name:  gds_apr14-AJ-Prog-Scrap_prompt-1.jpg
Size:  106.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
    Sorry, but you are with stupid (ME !!!).
    How much is 8x4 and 4 x 8 in Pixels ?
    Helga....it is 1200 x 2400
    the 4x8 is inches.