shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Vintage Flair" Quick Page Exchange, Mar. 27-31

Here is my first QP.I posted it yesterday somewhere, but I can't find it.
    Name:  techiegirl_vintageflair_gdsqpex-qp1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  147.1 KB

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Here's mine.

Name:  VintageQP.jpg
Size:  30.6 KB

Hope you will be much soon Andrea.

This is my first attempt at making a quick page and I wanted to do one with a touch of elegance and for B&W photos. Thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone!

Credits: 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs; A Little Giggle Designs; Designs By Andrea Gold; Blue Butterfly Designs; Created By Jill Scraps; Schmooangel Designs

Name:  vintageflair_qp_bird.jpg
Size:  124.3 KB

4. Barely made the deadline. Trying to do all these challenges when you have never used the forum and its galleries before is a challenge in itself. I feel like I am in boot camp for newbies. Anyway, I managed to get a quick page done. I tend to be a minimalist in these things. The lace was tricky as it kept fading into the background so I had to enhance the edge of it and play with the blend modes to get something pleasing. While the designer only had one blossoming twig in the kit, one is all it takes as, with duplication, rotation, and selection tools, a small bundle can be created. Alter all that work, the lovely ornate frame I wanted to use was in a contrasting metal so I altered the hue to match the colour palette I was using. Middie

5. I believe I have check all of the boxes...sample in gallery...Quick Page uploaded to your dropbox )

Last edited by Windswept; 03-31-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    Linda

6. Grrrrrr..... another post of mine isn't showing up.... reposting..... Sorry if it is a repeat.

7. Here's mine and I uploaded it to Andrea:

Last edited by withnuts; 03-31-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Just giving you an update on this...I am out of town and the Internet where I am at is really bad. So, I will zip all of these pages up and send them out along with the bonus on Monday 4/7. :)

I haven't received any of the other QP's. Did I miss them?

10. Give Andrea a couple of more days. She had to move unexpectedly over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by mommadorian View Post
    I haven't received any of the other QP's. Did I miss them?