shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Scrapbooking a road trip

Scrapbooking a road trip

We're taking a road trip to Washington DC, in April, for the kids spring break. I'm trying to plan ahead. I am hoping I'll get a whole bunch of awesome ideas here for scrapbooking both the time in DC but also the trip to & from. The one thing I really want to do is a LO of a map, showing the starting and ending points of our trip. I saw something similar on Pinterest, of a traditional page LO, using yarn and tacks.

Thanks for any ideas!!

Thanks
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/mommadorian1/SpringSignature_zps6f99dcbf.jpg

Anybody?
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/mommadorian1/SpringSignature_zps6f99dcbf.jpg

We just have to do, a brainstorming, lol!

doing a layout with a map, but add photos of your stops and points of interest, showing family members at the stops would be a great memory page. I think I would make it a double page.

Andrea has this great set of word templates in her shoppe!

6. I have a Flat Stanley kit that I didn't put in my store yet. Would this be of interest? I could put it in store sooner that I had planned if you are interested.
    There were some minor adjustments made to what you see here, but you get the picture. Don't mind the OLD preview label.

Almost, if not every state has a "Welcome to" sign on the Interstate when you cross the border into that state. My son and his family took a couple of road trips last year and they pulled off the road at each sign and took pictures of the signs and of them standing under the signs. I thought it was a really cool idea.
    Last edited by Jean; 03-09-2014 at 07:37 AM. Reason: correct spelling