shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Having trouble posting layout links and images in forum

Having trouble posting layout links and images in forum

Hi, I have joined the Progressive challenge and sucessfully posted image in gallery, but in the thread in the forum, I can post link or image location in the message, but when I try to submit, it says I need the moderator to approve my postings. I have tried a few attempts over the last two days, but don't appear to be able to do it. Do I need a one off permission from moderator, or is that something that happens each time anyone trys to put links or images in threads. I have done this step before on lots of different sites, so it is not as if I am a novice LOL. Can you help please.

Thanks Joan

2. I think you may have to make a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post pictures. I'm new to this site as well, but many sites do have that "newbie" block in place to keep spammers at bay.

Yes we do have that moderation, I think it is 10 posts. So you could boost your posts quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery. Meanwhile I can add your layout into your post for you.

Thanks Lilyann and Vicki for your prompt reply, I have never come across that moderation before, I will do as you suggest, and thanks Vicki if you could post my layout in thread that would be fantastic.
    Regards Joan

I need to delete a post in a forum because my pictures are giant. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
    http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...410#post291410

Quote Originally Posted by misplacedmermaid View Post
    I need to delete a post in a forum because my pictures are giant. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
    http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...410#post291410
    I resized them for you and sent you a Private Message with the sizing they should be for Web viewing!
    Shout if you have any more questions......we have a great community who will be glad to help!

Thank you very much! You're awesome! I really appreciate it. Was it something I could have done or did you have to go in somewhere special to do it?

I saved your images to my computer, then opened them in PSE and resized them for Web.
    Then in the AJ progressive post, I clicked on Edit Post and followed the prompts for uploading the new resized layouts, and deleted the old.
    You can edit your own posts. :)