Hi Ladies. Here is this month's scraplift Challenge. A bit late, but not too late.
We are scraplifting crazyt's Layout using Grandma's sewing box bundle, Dana's Footprint Digital Designs.. I fell in Love with both the layout and Kit. I can't wait to see your take on the layout.
For this challenge, you can look at the chosen layout and create a similar layout where you twist it, turn it, flip it, or add some other change to make the layout your own.
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... HERE's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Please be sure to post a link to your layout here in this thread by the deadline. This challenge runs through Feb. 28.
Here is a preview of the bonus you will get for participating in this challenge: