shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Last Word

1. Nah it's not going back to Dani - it's flying across to seas to me in Sunny Australia

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

2. I've got the last word on Long Island, New York, USA!

3. Gosh LilyAnn I didn't know you were in NY - I'd love go there one day

But I'm sorry to say that the last word is back with me in Australia on the Hawkesbury River

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

sorry ladies looks like the last word is staying here in Australia

5. Thanks DigiLover It sure is staying with us in Sunny Australia - now back to me down in NSW

*Where about's are you in Brisbane DigiLover ?

The last word is in Idaho!

7. I like your siggy Bekki but the last word is back with me in Australia

Thank you, jem_scrapper -- I see you don't have a siggy :(

The last word is Back in Idaho!!

9. *I like my blinkies here Bekki

The last word is now back with me in rainy NSW, Australia

Well, yes, the blinkies ARE nice :)

The last word is back in Boise, where it's a beautiful warm spring day.