shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: March Progressive ART JOURNAL Challenge ~ Come Join the Fun!

My final layouts here and here. I decided I definitely like the purple layout better. Couldn't quite get the title the way I wanted it on the green one. But at least they are done!

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt5.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  141.5 KB

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt5b.jpg
Size:  167.9 KB

Thanks for a great challenge...
    Name:  final_prompt.jpg
Size:  235.5 KB

Thank you Christina for an awesome month and for the minis to help us do the challenge.

Week 4
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I didn't make much progress on my page this month, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed trying and will be back to try again in April...this is such a stretch for me :) and I was just too busy in March with the real world to focus

created using You Are My Sunshine by LyllahRaven Designs
    mom to 5 boys, married 19 years to one patient man

I am so proud of you all!!! All the pages that you guys did are amazing!! I am working on April's challenge right now!! Hopefully you all will like it as i am mixing it up a bit!

7. Sorry I am late posting, but I was too tired last night.
    Here is my week 3. I know mine looks a little different than everyone else and at this point it looks like wall art, but that's how it goes in art journaling. You never know what you will end up with. I followed the instructions like everyone else except for 4 things...
    1.I decided that my shape mask for wk 1 was going to be a cloud border mask and I chose to put 2 and make on sky and one grass, since I had a basic theme and concept already.
    2. I decided to split the weekly instructions between the 2 borders.
    3. I decided to use a banner as a tag, because my alpha was too small for a small tag and too small for a quote. Then the banner was to small for a quote and that's when it turned in a word art piece.
    4. I made my layout an 8.5 x11 not a 12x12. I make my art journaling projects 8.5x11, so I can print them out on my printer and they fit in a notebook.

I have more details on the description in the gallery. (image linked)

Name:  Go_Digi-_Art_Journal_Ch-_Mar_2014_Wk_3_464_x_600_.jpg
Size:  116.0 KB

Yes, RL is pesky! Stuff happens. It's wonderful to see every one stretching and being inspirational!

Quote Originally Posted by yabby View Post
    I didn't make much progress on my page this month, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed trying and will be back to try again in April...this is such a stretch for me :) and I was just too busy in March with the real world to focus

No girl, you aren't late at all! This is gorgeous! A+ on exploring and doing it your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet 357 View Post
    Sorry I am late posting, but I was too tired last night.
    Here is my week 3. I know mine looks a little different than everyone else and at this point it looks like wall art, but that's how it goes in art journaling. You never know what you will end up with. I followed the instructions like everyone else except for 4 things...
    1.I decided that my shape mask for wk 1 was going to be a cloud border mask and I chose to put 2 and make on sky and one grass, since I had a basic theme and concept already.
    2. I decided to split the weekly instructions between the 2 borders.
    3. I decided to use a banner as a tag, because my alpha was too small for a small tag and too small for a quote. Then the banner was to small for a quote and that's when it turned in a word art piece.
    4. I made my layout an 8.5 x11 not a 12x12. I make my art journaling projects 8.5x11, so I can print them out on my printer and they fit in a notebook.

I have more details on the description in the gallery. (image linked)

My last 2 steps
    Sorry for being late

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by stmac88; 04-05-2014 at 08:31 PM.