shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: March Progressive ART JOURNAL Challenge ~ Come Join the Fun!

2. Thanks for the Challenge.
    I think it's crowdy enough!
    Name:  AJ-final-step.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  290.1 KB
    See you!

My final page for this week! It just kept calling for more! LOL!
    Name:  March AJ WK 4 2copy.jpg
Size:  63.6 KB
    Created with 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs Art Journal Stash Builders 6-10, Dragon fly brush from Paula Kesserling "Can You Feel" Digidare freebie. All papers used in the making of the tag and the word art are 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.
    All the words are the meanings/symbolism for a carnation.
    Don't ask me what else I did because I just started to play and saved it when I was happy! LOL! I used some brushes and other settings in PSE9.

5. Beautiful layouts everyone _ I'm amazed at all the variety & the wonderful designs

Here's my final ~ Art Journaling March 4_Final ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...final&cat=1401

Even though I'll be in Melbourne early in April - I'll try & join in next month - I thoroughly enjoyed this month

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Can't wait ti see the rest of the finished pages! The transformations are amazing!

7. I'm sorry I am late, but that's the way my life goes with chronic pain. I never know what days will be good enough for me to play on the pc, so it may take all month to get challenges done.

I decide to use the paper from Stash Builder #1 Week #1 By 2 Curly Heads, because my birth month flower is yellow and it didn't look well with this months provided kit. I only got Week #1 kit from the Stash Builders #1 Series , because I never got past the 1st challenge that month, so I only collected the very first kit. This is why you will see that I had to use other designers elements to complete this challenge. Also, I added 2 element masks to my page instead of only 1 like the directions said to. I would have just added the second border at a later step, so I just threw it in with the first border.

Here's my Week #1 submission: image linked

Name:  Go Digi- Art Journal Ch- Mar 2014 Wk #1 (464 x 600).jpg
Size:  91.2 KB
    Last edited by Scarlet 357; 03-25-2014 at 02:37 AM.

8. Really enjoying this challenge...thanks for hosting Christina....here`s mine:
    Name:  Art_Journal_Mar_wk4-001_Large_.jpg
Size:  125.1 KB
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...eek-4&cat=1401

9. Here is my week #2. There is a full explanation of what I used for each step of the week 2 instructions on the description of my page in the gallery.

Name:  Go Digi- Art Journal Ch- Mar 2014 Wk #2 (464 x 600).jpg
Size:  102.9 KB

Here are my two art journal pages. Guess I'll stay with two since I can't pick a favorite. First one is here and second one is here. I'm kinda leaning toward the purple one...love the old house!

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt4.jpg
Size:  151.2 KB

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt4b.jpg
Size:  161.7 KB