shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: March Progressive ART JOURNAL Challenge ~ Come Join the Fun!

Here is my week 3 kept working with it but this is what I came up with. I ended up overlaying a pink paper to make it a bit more visible.

angmag55

My finale not too sure if I did any of this right I wish I could have made the things in the name clearer but I know I liked doing this! Thanks for the challenge the freebies and the discounts and I will be back next month!

angmag55

3. Here is my week 4 for both pages. Love the sparkles, and like my stashbuilder a little better.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Here's my final page.
    I clipped the glitter to my shape and changed the colour of the glitter border to yellow to suit the page better. I then ran a Soft & Faded Pioneer Woman photo action on it to tone it down some. I then
    ran a Define & Sharpen action on it which merged it all together then I changed the blend mode to soft light.

5. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...eek-4&cat=1401
    I happily added an assortment of glittery embellishments.Name:  MarchWeek4Web.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  1.05 MB

Gosh I'm actually finished and have given you very colourful, and hopefully creative, insight to 'me' and my photographic skills.
    Thank you Christina for your instruction and support
    link to kit
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...rlily&cat=1401

I am loving the finished pages and inspired by everyone's creativity! Yes, you all are rocking art journalers!!!

Wow wow wow!!! The pages look great everyone!!! I have really enjoyed this month!! Cant wait til april!!!!

Here is my final step.
    Thanks Christina, can't wait to do the April challenge!

Name:  Final-step.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  287.3 KB
    creative greetings,

10. Nice! I like the string!
    See you!