shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: March Progressive ART JOURNAL Challenge ~ Come Join the Fun!

I'm so envious of the pages here!! I'm going to take the PSE classes then try again next month.

Here are my prompt 2 layouts. I'm not really happy with them but at least they are finished. I probably will end up changing them up - a lot! Thank goodness this isn't the regular progressive where I can't make changes! :)

Layout 1 and Layout 2

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt2.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  122.6 KB

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt2b.jpg
Size:  145.6 KB

Didn't take me long to get these done. Had everything ready before I posted prompt 2!

I like these much better...made some changes after I went through Graphics Fairy's gorgeous vintage pics. Got that place bookmarked now!!

Here's layout 1 and layout 2. As you can see I changed accents and colors and placement of the border elements. Much more pleasing to my eye anyway.

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt3.jpg
Size:  123.9 KB

Name:  GDS_Mar_ArtJournal_prompt3b.jpg
Size:  134.0 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by mommadorian View Post
    I'm so envious of the pages here!! I'm going to take the PSE classes then try again next month.
    That sounds interesting - where are you taking the lessons ? I'm using PSE7 & still need HELP with it!
    I'm coming back with Step 2 when I find my photo of my Nov flower
    Last edited by jem_scrapper; 03-09-2014 at 09:47 PM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here's the link for the Beginner's PSE class at GDS. Christina and I have taken it and the intermediate classes. They're good!

I'm blown away by the Week 2 pages! Awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    That sounds interesting - where are you taking the lessons ? I'm using PSE7 & still need HELP with it!

Here's my week 2..
    Name:  prompt_2-721.jpg
Size:  237.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    I'm using PSE8. There are PSE classes here.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...roducts_id=897

Here is my week 2 and really had fun trying to figure out what to use so many ways could have gone but the love of angels won out!

angmag55

My prompt 2 for this month
    My birthday flower is Larkspur or water lily. I choose the Larkspur to feature at this stage. My border is made up of a Larkspur stamp, used a few times and extracted photos, which are not very well done, but ok for Art Journalling like this. I am not sure what my focus is yet, but I really love the picture of this 50's housewife from an advertisment of the era, and so I thought I would use this opportunity to put her on the page. I have used her as my repeated accent.

Name:  Progressive_JA_March_prompt_2_web.jpg
Size:  180.4 KB