shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site upgrade is coming...

Site upgrade is coming...

Hi ladies....

We'll be upgrading our account with our hosting provider to make sure we are all set for our upcoming festivites during the month of September including our big Birthday Bash as well as next Supreme Team (site ct) contest.

Depending on a few things, the upgrade may start anytime in the coming days. So please be aware that the you may visit us and it the site may not be available :) But rest assured, it was planned and it will be back up shortly thereafter!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

bummer I hate it when GDS is down but I understand...gotta get ready for the "big anniversary bash". I can't wait for all of the fun...

Gwen/gigichet

Site upgrades are a necessary evil! We can't live without GDS for very long!

thanks for the warning
    just me, jessica

Thanks for the info!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

6. noted and thanks for the info ;)
    Smiles Verena

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Site upgrades are a necessary evil! We can't live without GDS for very long!

Hehe! TRUE! However, it FORCES me to get something done! lol
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

thanks!
    Nice to know in advance!
    That way I won't think it crashed! LOL

As much as I will miss gds, maybe I will get some housework done - or, maybe I'll sit in front of the computer and visit the site every 10 minutes just in case it is back up again! lol

Now, which one do you reckon it will be????!!!!

will the store be unavailable as well??
    ~~Julie P.~~