shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Openions please :)

Openions please :)

I finished all the pices for the kit I used to make the Brocalie is bad LO. Added some bits to it as well. I made an thumb of the whole kit and was wondering what everyone would think of it ( the kit). Please let me know. Dont take it easy on me please I really want to know how I really did.

I think it's really good. If I had a cat, I'd use it!

Jennifer

The colors and elements are perfect for the title of your kit! I really love the papers too!

That is awesome... you are talented!!! Thanks for sharing!

Looks great to me - I have cats and would definitely use it - if I could get some pics of them! lol!

Well I know I would use the tiles :)
    Looks like the background is transparent on them now? That would be handy. And the papers looks good as well

the bg was not transparent??? uh oh must have uploaded the wrong file. :(

Great job redring!!

Love the papers and your elements!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

9. I love this kit! The only thing I would suggest is adding a bit more red. I can't really see all the pps, so there might be one with red, just noticed the one red embellishment-it kinda sticks out. Maybe a few more red items? I'd use this kit in a heartbeat--I have lots of cat pix to scrap! I normally scrap human pages, and my poor four-leggeds get left out.

I just came across this post, your kit is super cute!!! Good Job!!