shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Program Do You Use to Scrap?

1. What Program Do You Use to Scrap?

There seem like there are quite a few choices... which do you use and why?

I began with pse v.4.0 and that is my program of choice...although I'm working my way into using CS2 - which is a bear for me

I use Photoshop CS2. I'm planning to learn Illustrator CS2 as well.

3. As you have likely seen from previous posts in other threads, I'm strictly a PSP user. Have been 'into' it since Version V, now am up to VX. LOVE, love LOVE it! First, it is CHEAP (comparitively), and the learning 'curve' isn't so great. lol - I LOVE THAT PART! lol
    Well anyway, I love PSP cuz it's all I know, altho there is one PS action I will always covet, and that is placing text on/in a vector shape (super neat tutorial here by Gina Miller). Currently, Paint Shop Pro cannot do that (BOO-HOO!). SO SAD, cuz it is just SO kewl. However, Suz has developed the next best thing with her PSP script called "SHAPED TEXT". Check it out! Anyway, it's ALL good;~)
    Huggies, moi
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

For Scrapping PSP10 Designing is a whole other story but psp is where my heart is.

I use PSP as well!! *waves to all the pspers* It is all I know too however when I hurry up and save more money to buy me a wacom tablet I will get Photoshop Elements too. And I would definitely try to learn it and can use both PSP and PSE .. cool huh?
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Oh you will adore a tablet. I know I love mine!

7. I LOVE my PSP9, however now that my DH is being shipped off to Basic Training for several months Im going to devote my time to fully learning/understanding CS2. I've done a couple layouts with it (its really backwards from PSP) and I've also designed a couple things in it (it takes me twice as long as PSP, but the results are SO much nicer!.

So for now, I love my PSP...but I know in a couple months I'll be saying how much I love CS2. Im in my transistion right now

8. Quote Originally Posted by hystrix21
    I LOVE my PSP9, however now that my DH is being shipped off to Basic Training for several months Im going to devote my time to fully learning/understanding CS2. I've done a couple layouts with it (its really backwards from PSP) and I've also designed a couple things in it (it takes me twice as long as PSP, but the results are SO much nicer!.

So for now, I love my PSP...but I know in a couple months I'll be saying how much I love CS2. Im in my transistion right now

I feel your pain... learning CS2 is such an adjustment after pse.. and that's adobe too... although, maybe it will be easier for you without having the habit of using certain commands already :)

Another PSE user

Well, I've used PS for years. My old computer is down for a while so got a laptop to use for the business and PSE was offered with it. I didn't think it would measure up to PS. Well, it does most everything PS does, ya just gotta learn the backdoors to do it. PS has come a long ways from when it was more photographic image software than graphics creation. I really miss MS Image Composer (it was on the old computer too) for quick tweaking. No matter what you use, sure beats the days of literal cut & paste!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

10. Yep, gotta love the tablet! Even my 4 yo has a ball with it!:)