shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: HI from California!!

1. HI from California!!

Hello everyone!! It seems I've been a member since 2012! LOL!! Finally coming out and introducing myself!

My name is Emelyn from the Bay Area in CA, near SF. I've been digi-scrapping since July 2012 and I'm so totally hooked! Before that I was a paper scrapper for over 10 years, whoa! I still create cards, invites, and other party supplies but now I use digi-kits, woohoo!!

I just joined Created by Jill's CT...THANK YOU!! And can't wait to jump in and play.

Have a great day everyone!

2. Guess it takes awhile for some to see posts when you are a newbie on here, so you have posted more than I have in the last several years and wanted to make sure you had someone to welcome you even though I am kind of an oldie/newly back person. Seems my posts from 5 years ago have gone into cyber land..so starting out all over again, what better way than to say hi to someone else! We are at least neighboring states!

Tanya

Welcome to GDS and Jill's team Emelyn!

4. Welcome to GDS Em - glad you came over & Congrats on your new team with Jill - You'll love it here

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2