shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Australia

Red face Hi from Australia

Hello everyone ~ I am Jan from Australia ~ reasonably new to digi scrapping but have been doing traditional scrapbook for about 12-18 months and love it ~ I am now also loving creating layouts of all my family photos in digital scrapbooking ` looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing and participating.

Hiya Jan

Nice to meet ya hun.

Hugs
    Phoenix
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hi and welcome to gds - make yourself at home - am looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Jan,
    Welcome to GDS...we are so glad to have you with us. I know that you are going to find the community to be very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges...I know that you will enjoy doing some of them. Can't wait to get to know you better and see your work hanging in the galleries.

Gwen/gigichet

Thank you for the welcom ~ I made myself a gallery but after I posted some layouts in there I read about using things from here only ~ or is that only for the challenges? Sorry if I messed it up....Jan

Thanks so much for the welcome ~ Jan

7. Quote Originally Posted by TaurusLady View Post
    Thank you for the welcom ~ I made myself a gallery but after I posted some layouts in there I read about using things from here only ~ or is that only for the challenges? Sorry if I messed it up....Jan
    Hi There,

You are welcome to post your layouts with any products used. They do not need to be GDS.

Glad you found us and hope you jump right in :)

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.