shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Scrap Book Resolutions...?

Scrap Book Resolutions...?

Hi everyone! Do you have New Year's Resolutions about scrap booking? I would love to hear about them, and how you plan to achieve these resolutions/goals.
    I have several projects started, but not finished, and would love to be able to complete these projects. One is a vacation album from 2011, when my sister and her family came to visit for the first time. This was also the first time we vacationed together. We covered the Midwest (my home), Florida, and they also went to NY.
    Second project is a short trip I took to visit a friend in AZ - I would like to scrap all the pictures and make her an 8x8 album as a gift. Then there are the 3 children's albums - not updated.....but that is a more ongoing project. How about you?

I would just like more time to scrap.....but don't see that happening until May.
    These next 4 months are going to be long and work filled I believe.

Happy New Year everyone!

3. I am just hoping to complete a page a day, I know that seems like a lot but I have a lot to do lol.

Resolution is to finish a book I started long agoo, it is for a friend of me.

Next is the one for photos together, my husband and me.
    Have a lot to scrap!

And ofcourse try to get new kits in my stores!

Luckely I can work on those things all day, because it is my work
    creative greetings,