shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Bad News !!

1. Bad News !!

Hey Ladies just wanted to give you a heads up, I will not be able to join in the rest of the challenges, or finish my "Progressive Challenge", My computer is down... I am able to get on my sisters computer to stop in and visit, but can not get to anything on my computer. I hope I don't lose it all when I am able to get it fixed, I had several kits that I haven't had a chance to save backup... so I will pop in and hope to be back to challenges by next month.... I was having so much fun with these, and I am really upset over this. Hope to get it fixed as soon as possible... HUGS Thanks Ladies : )

So sorry to hear this. Seems computer problems are huge for lots of people right now.

Hope you can get it fixed and be back soon!

Isn't that the truth Cathy! What the heck is going on? That's really too bad, we could really tell how much you were enjoying the challenges. I hope you're back up and running soon and you don't lose anything.

So sorry to hear about your computer issues! Hope your back up and running soon and look forward to seeing you back with the challenges!

I am sorry to hear about your problems and hope you will
    be back soon.

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.