shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Alaska

1. Hello from Alaska

Hi, my name is Sonja but in my online groups and games I usually go by SoDa (the first 2 letters in my first and Last names).I live between Anchorage and Palmer Alaska with my childhood sweetheart and husband David. We have 3 children, 12 grandchildren and are now collecting great-grandchildren. I have been playing with Paintshop Pro for about 9 years. I look forward to getting to know you and enjoying your scrapbook pages.

2. SoDa (Sonja) I imagine my name Tanya sounds very similar to yours. I noticed you had nobody respond to your post, and nobody had responded to mine from yesterday and I kind of know how it feels to not at least have someone see a post. Have wanted to visit Alaska (one of the few places I really want to visit), so maybe someday I will get a chance.

Welcome from one new "posting" person to another
    Tanya

3. Hi Tanya, our names probably to sound quite similar as the j has a y sound. I hope you do get to visit Alaska, it is a beautiful place. Right now it is snowing out and th flakes are fairly good size and wafting down gently so it is a beautiful sight.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbuddy2 View Post
    SoDa (Sonja) I imagine my name Tanya sounds very similar to yours. I noticed you had nobody respond to your post, and nobody had responded to mine from yesterday and I kind of know how it feels to not at least have someone see a post. Have wanted to visit Alaska (one of the few places I really want to visit), so maybe someday I will get a chance.

Welcome from one new "posting" person to another
    Tanya

4. A big Welcome Sonya (SoDa) to GDS - you'll love it here & look forward to seeing some Alaskan photos in your upcoming layouts

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2