shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Favorite Halloween Candy....?

1. Talking Favorite Halloween Candy....?

Here's My Favorite... What's Yours?
    Last edited by Debra; 10-19-2006 at 11:24 AM.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME" was the cry from Emi, my 10 year old when she just saw that pic!!

We love candy corn, but we can't get it at all, ever, never, like not possible at all, not in a million years, get it over here in the UK, but we did have some once, from the states and loved it!

3. Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    "YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME" was the cry from Emi, my 10 year old when she just saw that pic!!

We love candy corn, but we can't get it at all, ever, never, like not possible at all, not in a million years, get it over here in the UK, but we did have some once, from the states and loved it!
    Oh that's HORRRIBBBLEEE!!!! I can't imagine!! My sympathies... truly!!!

Oh, shoot, Joy, I forgot all about that when I packaged your parcel... let me see what I can do for my Emi girl!!!!

Stephanie

Awww! :) any neat candys in the uk? Dunno what my fave is . I can only eat about 6 candy corn befor I have an sugar attack. Peeps are my fave easter treat?

Candy corn is not really all that popular here in Canada. But I would take a mini chocolate bar any day!

7. Quote Originally Posted by redring View Post
    Awww! :) any neat candys in the uk? Dunno what my fave is . I can only eat about 6 candy corn befor I have an sugar attack. Peeps are my fave easter treat?

yeah.. Peeps are great at Easter! That and them chocolate eggs!!

Come to think of it....how meany halidays involve candy??? EEE too meany I think.

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post

I have to admit, candy corn is mine as well. That is a shame you don't have it available. Maybe we could send Emi a care package?
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown