shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Lotd 2013-11-24

Lotd 2013-11-24

Made by Windswept, using "Oh Christmas Tea" - Ginger's Scraps N Pixels, here in the GDS-Shop.

Follow me to her Gallery to leave her some love ;-)
    You would like to get that if your lay-out is LOTD, wouldn't you?!
    Reminder: don't forget to put the link to the Store in your description!
    creative greetings,

Congrats on LOTD!!
    Cath

Darling photo! Congratulations on lotd! :)

4. Thank You I am so honored to have this particular LO chosen. My Lobo was the sweetest, gentlest dog.
    I hated it so much when she had to put her to sleep because of a cancerous tumor on her spine that took away her ability to walk. It is losing a family member. It was just as bad as when I had to sign a paper to take my sister off a breathing ventilator. The tears are flowing as I write this, I get so heartbroken.

I am deeply touched by not only you choosing this LO of mine but one of the first LO's I posted a couple of weeks ago (right after I joined) in honor of my son and his deployment to Korea.

Again thank you for this honor.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Windswept View Post
    Thank You I am so honored to have this particular LO chosen. My Lobo was the sweetest, gentlest dog.
    I hated it so much when she had to put her to sleep because of a cancerous tumor on her spine that took away her ability to walk. It is losing a family member. It was just as bad as when I had to sign a paper to take my sister off a breathing ventilator. The tears are flowing as I write this, I get so heartbroken.

I am deeply touched by not only you choosing this LO of mine but one of the first LO's I posted a couple of weeks ago (right after I joined) in honor of my son and his deployment to Korea.

Again thank you for this honor.
    creative greetings,

6. So sorry to hear about Lobo

Congratulations on LOTD for your lovely page

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Awe - a tear comes to my eye just reading your thank you post. Great choice Els.

Congratulations to you - it's a fabulous memory page you've created. I have a little dog myself, and I just can never think that he's getting older and will probably leave me one day.

I hope your son is safe in Korea and it stays that way!