shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November Be Insired! Challenge

November Be Insired! Challenge

I'm here with this month's Be Inspired Challenge!

Your part is to scrap a layout about what inspires you from the quote given!

Here is the quote I chose for this month:

How does it make you feel....what do you think of when you look at it? What's the first thing that comes to mind?

Show us in your layouts!

Additional info:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    Feel free to use past posting bonuses you have previously received or any GDS product!
    (4) Please post your layout in the Be Inspired! Challenge gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

Everyone that submits a layout for this challenge will receive my part of our November "Indian Summer" Posting Bonus collection! The more challenges you do the more kits you get which equate to one great coordinating kit at the end!

Here's the part you will receive created by me:

Have fun!

Rossi

2. Rositsa, I can't see the quote - can you help me ??

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here is the quote jem scrapper.

When you are inspired to be and do your best,
    you find everything is right in your world.
    Your influence is operating at its highest level,
    and it is the time to influence others in gratitude.
    -Tony Ten Fingers

4. Thanks so much Cathy for your help

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Smile

I have an idea in mind. Will be back with a Lo.

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Your quote made me think of Mother Teresa...
    Here's my page:

Thanks for hosting!
    cath

Oh, wow! It's really amazing Cath! Fantastic page!

8. [QUOTE=hivart;282065]Your quote made me think of Mother Teresa...

Beautiful layout Cath - thanks for your inspiration & love your centre clustering

My LO was inspired by 2 different events coming very close to each other. The first was when the "Traveling Wall" - a smaller version of the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington, DC - was here for a weekend only 2 weeks ago. My husband's brother died in Vietnam and his name is on both walls. We saw it during a brief hour visit and took a few photos. The VFW members were reading out loud the names from the wall... and they read off his brother's name while we were there. It was very special as it took 21 hours to read all the names.

The second event is that this Veteran's Day (Nov 11) in the US. I wanted to commemorate both events for my husband by making this tribute to his brother.

Sending blessing to all those Veterans who have served their country - during war and/or peacetime...
    and especially to those who have lost loved ones while doing so.

Oh, wow, Bright eyes you made me cry. Thanks for this wonderful page!