shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Moving to another state

Moving to another state

As of Sunday night, I will not have my main computer and good internet. We are packing to move and will need to leave my main computer at my daughter's home while we stay in a caravan waiting to be able to move into our new ( not newly built ) home on 20th of next month. We need to be out of our present home on 1st November. So on Monday we will make a quick visit to my daughter to take some things like the computer, printers, scanner, monitor, etc to store these things at her home. All our furniture etc will need to go into storage.

I will still have my laptop and mobile internet which will be fairly limited so you may not see me taking part in many challenges or even playing the games much until we are settled in our new home. But I will still visit the forum at times.

Good luck with the move Anne-Marie, i hope it all goes smoothly.

3. Wishing you a safe and easy move. I hope it all goes smoothly and you get settled quickly. Of course you know you are moving to the wrong state lol.

Good luck on your move. Hope all goes smoothly!

Hope your move is going smoothly and that you will be settled in your new home before the Holidays Anne-Marie!
    angmag55

I hope things are going well for you Ann-Marie. Moving is such a pain, and to have to put things in storage for a while, even more so. Hopefully it won't be long and you'll be all settled in and ready for Christmas!

Ann-Marie - did you successfully move ??

I know the feeling as we are going to have to move next year & Darlene yes we may have to put most of our belongings in storage as the new owner of our home since we SOLD it over a year ago wants to move in earlier

Will keep in touch when we start planning & what we are going to do

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

We have moved into our new home... still boxes yet to be unpacked but all is going well.
    We just love our new home and new town... our "Escape to the Country". The people in this village are all so friendly. So nice to just walk around the corner to a great butcher and bakery and small grocers. I have made an appointment for my first haircut at the local hairdresser who is also in walking distance.

Now, my internet is not so great. I am using Optus prepaid mobile and at times is very very slow and even cuts out.
    Telstra said I may not get broadband here but next door - our elderly neighbour's son who lives with her when he is not interstate fruit picking, said he gets broadband but skype will not work well for him as he has a brother overseas.
    Telstra broadband is too expensive for me so I may look into another provider.

Next week I have to get busy typing up and sending my yearly Christmas letter. Thankfully I finished making my Christmas Cards during our holiday a Lennox Head waiting to move into this new home.

But once that is done, I hope to get stuck into some digital scrapbooking. I do Project 52 and have about three pages to catch up on.

Jemima, hope all goes well when you start to pack and move.
    Last edited by A-M; 11-29-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Glad your all settled in and loving Coraki, it is a nice little place!
    Have you thought about a Telstra prepaid wifi Anne-Marie...I grabbed one from Coles last week for $29 normally $59...they were still on sale on Tuesday this week, they come up on special farely regularly, and you can put amounts of $20 - $180 which does you for the year.