shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many right NOW?

Hybrid View

Smile How Many right NOW?

Here is a nice easy game to play.

First, I'll ask a question that starts with "How Many" and the next person will answer it and ask a new question.
    The question has to be something easily counted and no trick questions please!!

Here is my question to get us started:

How many tabs do you have open in your web browser at this very moment?

4 tabs.

How many children/grandchildren do you have?

One daughter and three precious granddaughters.

How many years have you been digital scrapbooking?

highly addicted for over 7 years

How many candies have you already eaten from your Halloween night give out stash?

Zero, because we don't really do Halloween here.

How many beverages have you had today?

I'm on my 1st cup of tea. How many rooms are in your house?

7. 8
    How many scrapbooks have you created?

8. About 5 small photobooks but not including the one I want to complete which will be 12 x 12 at the end of this year with my Project_Life_365 if I complete them all in time

How many challenges do you complete each month ??

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

9. I am new here so I haven done the challenges here but including other groups it is usually 4 +/- it depends on my health, when I am not doing well I may only do one a week maybe less but when I feel well I do several a week in my groups.

How many group do you belong to?
    Last edited by SoDa; 11-28-2013 at 07:58 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SoDa View Post
    I am new here so I haven done the challenges here but including other groups it is usually 4 +/- it depends on my health, when I am not doing well I may only do one a week maybe less but when I feel well I do several a week in my groups.

*Welcome SoDa to GDS Sorry you haven't been feeling well - is there anything we can do ?? :)

How many group do you belong to?
    *Groups - if you mean Scrapbooking Sites - I've lost count & trying to reduce my numbers

**How many Smilies do you like ??

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2