shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody from Bavaria, Germany

1. Smile Hello everybody from Bavaria, Germany

Hi,

i want to introduce myself, my name is rubi, thats my nickname, my real name is Andrea, I am 39 years old, working parttime as a teacher for oeconomics.

I have two sons, aged nearly 7 and 2 and I love to do craftswork, f.e. painting on silk or knitting. I am also a photographer, mostly my kids, but years ago I used to travel a lot with my husband and I took tons of pictures everywhere we go. People say I have a creative hand.... and I would have the wrong profession

Digital Scrapbooking entered my life throug anoter forum, where other moms and I met and some of them do this and I testet it out .... great thing, I can say..... to present my photos on calenders or in albums...

but my school-english is a little "rusty", its about 20 years I had to talk and to write everyday in this language in school.... hope you can understand me.....

I am living in a little town in the north of "Bayern" in Germany, perhaps you know Nürnberg, its about 130 km from there.

Hope I can learn a lot, I am a really newbie in this!

Greetings!
    Andrea (rubi)

2. Hi Andrea and Welcome!! Looks to me like your English is perfect!! :)

Can't wait to see you around and feel free to holler if you have any questions... we're a friendly digiscrapaholic bunch!

Hi and welcome!!

Great to meet you - and your English is fantastic!!! Way better than my German (I think I can remember - from learning it at school - how to ask the way to the station, and that's about it! lol!!)

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

Rubi welcome to GDS...I am so happy that you have found us. And your english is just fine. I know that you are going to find the community very friendly and helpful...so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges they are a lot of fun.

Welcome again,
    Gwen/gigichet

Hi, Rubi! Welcome to GDS! Your English is just fine - way better than I do on some days - my fingers get ahead of my brain when I type sometimes. Can't wait to see your photos and your layouts....
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

hello and welcome.
    i live in germany too

7. Welcome!

Hello! I think you did a wonderful job with your English.

I was born in Augsburg...not too far from you. My father was in the Army...and my parents loved their stay in Germany. I keep hoping to return there someday.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome!

Rubi!
    Welcome!!!
    I love your nickname!

10. Hi Rubi!

I'm living in Germany, too!

Welcome to GDS!