shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Re-introducing myself

Re-introducing myself

I thought I would pop in and re-introduce myself.
    I joined here some time ago when doing one of the great classes.
    Now, I plan on possibly becoming more active in the forum here as the digi site I joined way back in 2008 when I started doing digi - the very first site I joined is, about to close.

As I mentioned I started digi in 2008 and then 2009 started to dabble in designing. Have taken part in two different designer contests with one I made it to the last week but pulled out as I realised I did not want to do designing commercially - too much pressure for me as I live a fairly busy life away from the computer. I still design for a Christian Blog Train - Triune Blog Train.

Presently I live in Queensland, Australia but hopefully soon will be living in northern New South Wales to be closer to my one and only daughter and her precious little family who live at Byron Bay.

With being busy packing, I may not take part in many challenges this month but will check them out as I do enjoy challenges as they are great for inspiration.

So happy to see you here again Anne Marie.
    Moving to be near family is always good!
    We look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery once you get time!

Can't wait to see your los in the gallery!
    cath

Glad you came 'back' to us Anne-Marie!
    Doing challenges is a good thing to get involved to the forum.
    Wish you a good 'move' to your new home.
    Must be great to be nearer to your daughter
    creative greetings,

Welcome! I love the girls at GDS and really hope you'll enjoy hanging out here!

Challenges are always fun to check out even if you don't join in.

6. Have a safe and stress free move and it will be great to see you here when you are settled. I have recently moved twice and never want to do it again lol. That should be an interesting chnage for you and a lovely one moving closer to family.

welcome back to GDS! I look forward to see your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome back to GDS Anne-Marie, hope the move goes well.

Anne-Marie is moving to about an hour north of where I live.

Talking Welcome my Friend

Welcome back Anne-Marie glad to see another face that I know here + another Aussie

We're moving too next year when our new home is built but we'll be living in the Sydney Hills area So you'll see layouts coming through of our beautiful Hawkesbury River as we'll miss this view

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Hi there Anne-Marie! Nice to see you here too!