shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Hi, gals. Yes, I am back again.

Lots has been happening with family. My youngest DD and family moved out here in July and just bought a house. They were staying with us and will move in this weekend.

Can't believe it but had another computer 'glitch' - had one last September, too. Luckily, the computer came back after doing a 'repair'. Managed to not lose any files! But that spurred us into getting me a new computer. Have been moving files and programs from one computer to the other one. Ended up getting a new EHD also as the old one wouldn't 'talk' to Windows 8 on the new computer. Also ended up with a new printer/scanner/fax/copier as the old one started making funny metallic noises when we copied things.

Now that things are settling down, I am going to try to get back in here to play more often. I see a lot of changes... all of them very nice!!! Wow... love the new background.

Hi Kay, good to see you back!
    Hope you can enjoy your new computer for yrs now, so we can view all your great layouts again!!
    creative greetings,

Wonderful to see you back here Kay!

I think the computer gremlins have been running amuck lately!

Glad you are back up and running and look forward to seeing your layouts!

Nice to see you back Kay!��

KKK---AAA---YYY! So nice to see your post here. We all know how life get so busy for us at times, and the computer thing, well unfortunately, most of us have been there.

Glad things are settling down, you've updated and are raring to go! Welcome back!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, gals. I have missed being here. Hoping to get some pages done soon. Lovely minis this month for posting bonuses.

Hi Kay, welcome back

Welcome back!!! great to see you again.

Welcome back Kay!
    Sounds like family and computer are both settling down nicely