shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Be Inspired! Challenge

1. Lovin' what I see so far!

2. I am still having problems uploading my picture, I made it 600x600 pixels but I am getting this message:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
    any idea what could it be?

3. Email it to me at createdbyjillscraps@gmail.com and let me take a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by clemencia View Post
    I am still having problems uploading my picture, I made it 600x600 pixels but I am getting this message:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
    any idea what could it be?

I had the same problem a few weeks ago - couldn't upload anything to the gallery and got the exact same message. In the end Andrea dealt with it and I believe t had something to do with not enough server space being available and Andrea having to make some available. So I think if either you and/or Jill pass this on to Andrea she might know what to do. Hope this helps? :)

Quote Originally Posted by createdbyjill View Post
    Email it to me at createdbyjillscraps@gmail.com and let me take a look at it

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

5. We are getting a new server so this problem should go away!! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by bombalurina59 View Post
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago - couldn't upload anything to the gallery and got the exact same message. In the end Andrea dealt with it and I believe t had something to do with not enough server space being available and Andrea having to make some available. So I think if either you and/or Jill pass this on to Andrea she might know what to do. Hope this helps? :)

Be Inspired challenge

My first thoughts when I saw the picture was, of course, a circuit board. But then I noticed the colors and it made me think of "Colour My World" so I used that as my inspiration - the colors. Then when I went to look at the papers I found this one with the zigzag lines and it seemed to fit the inspiration photo as well. So I put the two together and came up with Date Night. As luck would have it, her dress actually matches the color scheme. :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...4380&nocache=1

7. Love it!!!

What inspired me to do this layout what all the white space in the photo. White = snow in my book :)

Hi Jill!
    First I thought of computer, well technology in general...
    Then I went to Paris and my inspiration was not the same anylonger!
    I thought of "la place de l'Etoile"! Not the same, lol!
    So here's my layout:

Thanks for hosting!!
    cath

10. Just gorgeous, ladies!!