shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Scraplift Challenge

Scraplift

Beautiful page, Cath!! I love the old car!

I need to get started on my page. Been working on a new Halloween kit I finally finished. Now I can focus on challenges!!

I've seen your work at Pixel Scrappers, Linda, it's great!
    I'm happy you can join the challenges now! It's a pleasure to see your beautiful los in the gallery!!
    cath

I am not so good with clusters and flowers, but I like how my take on this month's scraplift turned out

creative greetings,

Thank you Cath!! That means a lot coming from you. :)

Els, that's a beautiful job with the clusters!! I always feel the same way about mine. I look at them and think they aren't so good. Then I look at them later and think "wow! I didn't do such a bad job after all!" Do what I do - leave the screen for awhile then come back and look - they always look different...and often better than I thought. :)

Thank you Linda!
    I guess you are right: when you look later again, you like what you've done
    creative greetings,

Yep!! And you did a wonderful job!! I really like your page!

8. I am trying to upload my layout which I made 600x600 pixels but I am getting this message:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
    this is not the only thread where I am having a problem, apparently I can't upload any layouts at all, does anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by clemencia View Post
    I am trying to upload my layout which I made 600x600 pixels but I am getting this message:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
    this is not the only thread where I am having a problem, apparently I can't upload any layouts at all, does anybody knows how to solve this problem?
    What's the size of your lo in Mo, please, Clemencia?
    cath

10. Quote Originally Posted by hivart View Post
    What's the size of your lo in Mo, please, Clemencia?
    cath
    what do you mean by Mo?
    I tried attaching the size of my LO I hope it is visible
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image01.jpg