shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Report gallery upload problems here...

Sorry this is happening Linda, but I am glad you were able to upload without the periods and commas.

2. Hi there!
    I'm not having a problem uploading, per say, but none of my product information is showing up. I've tried putting it in the 'Description' box, the 'Credit' box, and with/without links but nothing seems to work.
    I know I've run into this issue before, but I can't remember what I did to resolve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Monica.....as stated in the previous posts, please make sure you have no special characters in your descriptions. Quotation marks, etc.
    Andrea is aware that this problem exists and is working on it, but in the meantime, just remove any special characters and try uploading again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2girlsandadog View Post
    Hi there!
    I'm not having a problem uploading, per say, but none of my product information is showing up. I've tried putting it in the 'Description' box, the 'Credit' box, and with/without links but nothing seems to work.
    I know I've run into this issue before, but I can't remember what I did to resolve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Problems with accessing Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Please feel free to report any gallery upload problems here so we have a log of what is happening as we start upgrades to the software to try and fix our gallery. We appreciate your patience through this. I will post back here when the upgrade process is done.

I am having problems getting into the gallery all day today, I log on, it accepts it and then takes me back to a blank/message page, it seems to know who I am, but as soon as I try to view a photo or go pass front page, it seems to lose my connection again, I just seem to be going around in circle, not getting past that first page in the Gallery area. I have even changed my password tonight, but no difference. I have tried in on both computer at work and home computer several times. I can't even access my own photos, not option on top part of screen as normal. I can access the forums, but not the Gallery.

Can you please help me or tell me what I can do my end.

Thanks
    Joan

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    I am having problems getting into the gallery all day today, I log on, it accepts it and then takes me back to a blank/message page, it seems to know who I am, but as soon as I try to view a photo or go pass front page, it seems to lose my connection again, I just seem to be going around in circle, not getting past that first page in the Gallery area. I have even changed my password tonight, but no difference. I have tried in on both computer at work and home computer several times. I can't even access my own photos, not option on top part of screen as normal. I can access the forums, but not the Gallery.

Thanks
    Joan
    Joan.....I have sent a message to Andrea so she can check on this for you.

Also, I apologize for not answering your question in the ST Contest thread. I totally missed it.
    I have put a response there for you to read. If you have any questions, please contact me by PM.

Cathy (britnkaysmemaw2)

Hi Joan,

I think we have resolved this. You will need to clear your browser cookies and reset your password one last time. Let me know if that works for you. You can email me directly here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...age=contact_us

Let me know how it goes. I would like to know if it is working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post

Thanks
    Joan