shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report gallery upload problems here...

Hybrid View

Report gallery upload problems here...

Please feel free to report any gallery upload problems here so we have a log of what is happening as we start upgrades to the software to try and fix our gallery. We appreciate your patience through this. I will post back here when the upgrade process is done.

Gallery problems

Hi Andrea,
    I have been trying to upload a LO to the gallery. I can do the upload but can not get any description info to stay with the LO. I have tried waiting until the second prompt appears before putting the description in the box. The only description that appears with the layout is it's title.
    I have deleted the LO and tried to re-upload several times with no luck with the description.

Hi Andrea,
    This exact same problem is happening again. Joyce explained it so well - thought I would use her comment :)
    Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by jakrn View Post
    Hi Andrea,
    I have been trying to upload a LO to the gallery. I can do the upload but can not get any description info to stay with the LO. I have tried waiting until the second prompt appears before putting the description in the box. The only description that appears with the layout is it's title.
    I have deleted the LO and tried to re-upload several times with no luck with the description.

Make sure you are not using any special characters in your description Renee. That will stop you from putting in a description.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Make sure you are not using any special characters in your description Renee. That will stop you from putting in a description.
    Thanks Cathy - I will double check but I don't think I have.

I just checked - and yes I had quotation marks for the name of the kit. Took them off and that did it!!!! Thanks so much Cathy. You're the best :)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Thanks Cathy - I will double check but I don't think I have.

Hi Andrea, I tried to upload to the sketch/template challenge Gallery but it would not load at all I just gor the error message that I sent to you earlier.
    Thanks,
    Brenda

problems

Hello Andrea
    I'm having problems with the description of LO not uploading in the gallery- THE LO will upload but the description to give credits won't stick.. I use explorer
    I've also tried to sign into store several times during the day to check design kits and to download daily download of 2Oct.won't allow me to sign in.

Just been able to sign into store- looks like an intermittent problem aaaahhh!!!!just you just hate it.

Hi Andrea
    Is there any way that the description area can accept more text? Can barely get the kit name, designer and link to kit in the store in the space allotted.
    Thanks!
    Joyce