shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: October Progressive Scrap

Challenge Progress

Then this:

and finally:

2. I YI YI YI! I checked for challenges at the beginning of the month but did not realize this one starts mid-month. I was checking for details on another challenge when i saw this was posted and decided to jump in again. hopefully, next month i will finally get it right
    Last edited by suseadoodle; 10-20-2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by suseadoodle View Post
    I YI YI YI! I checked for challenges at the beginning of the month but did not realize this one starts mid-month. I was checking for details on another challenge when i saw this was posted and decided to jump in again. hopefully, next month i will finally get it right
    Hi, this challenge starts at the beginning of the month with six prompts,. One every three days. I hope we see you next month.

There have been some lovely pages created for this challenge.
    Hopefully next month, I might be able to join in.

5. OOPS! I misread the prompts! I saw that we were making a "scene" with the fireplace and chair but somehow missed that the entire page/LO was to be a scene. Well, here are my steps that I did but now I am going off to do it as a scene:

Prompt 01

Prompt 02

Prompt 03

Prompt 04

Prompt 05

Prompt 06
    Last edited by suseadoodle; 10-20-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: "posted" to be sure I was in-putting the links correctly - now to finish

6. Thumbs up Thanks again

Thanks for a great challenge - I just wished I'd made my scene larger - I thought there were lots more elements coming... but it worked out with the last elements - thanks!

Here 'tis ~ GDS_Winter_6_Final ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-final&cat=708

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Finally back to this. Here is prompt 4.

I could not get my prompt 5 to upload for some reason after trying 5 times I gave up and just did prompt 6. So this upload has both days on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alquafea View Post
    I could not get my prompt 5 to upload for some reason after trying 5 times I gave up and just did prompt 6. So this upload has both days on it.
    Great layout, love the then and now photos and your journaling.
    You haven't got any special characters in your in you file name have you? Like (&! ) have you? Because if you do then the gallery won't upload with that in the file name...just keep your file name to letters if possible.

10. Playing catch up today. Going back to work has really cramped my digi scrapping!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge&cat=708
    Attached Images Attached Images