shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: October Progressive Scrap

TinTin, very creative and yes it is fine!!

2. Question Help

Select one paper as your background. Then choose another and cut out the middle leaving no more than a 1/2" border. Select another paper and do the same again, but make this one slightly larger.

Vicki - I use PSE7 how do you cut out the middle of the paper ?? I haven't been able to do it If I've needed that before I've cut it out like a frame... Can you help ??

I'm out today & will be back online Fri 4th

I would love to join in again this month

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    Select one paper as your background. Then choose another and cut out the middle leaving no more than a 1/2" border. Select another paper and do the same again, but make this one slightly larger.

Vicki - I use PSE7 how do you cut out the middle of the paper ?? I haven't been able to do it If I've needed that before I've cut it out like a frame... Can you help ??

I'm out today & will be back online Fri 4th

I would love to join in again this month
    I have asked one of my CT girls as they use PSE, will let you know as soon as I find out.

Here's what Elly said
    "If you have your shape (draw it or place it) then gets marching ants around it. Magic wand tool or hit control & click on the pic in the layer palette of the item. Once you have marching ants around the shape then click on the paper layer & hit delete. It should delete the shape in the paper. Does that make sense? I am on my phone but can try to explain in the forum when I get to the computer."

Also make sure the paper has been rastersized/simplified, or you can't cut out..

The paper layer should be simplified since it's a jpeg or png file.... when you put a shape layer down in PSE it is not and you have to simplify it before you can alter it.

Or you can use your rectangle marquee tool to make a square that has the marching ants.... but I find it easier to place your shape where you want if you use the shape tool, then get the marching ants & then you can hide or delete your shape layer when you are finished. Note: I usually just hide it in case I need it in the future.

Jem_scrapper - if you have any other questions feel free to ask....

Thanks EllyMae!!

Another great kit for another great challenge. Thanks Ladies!
    Hope this follows the directions....

Vick I've sent jem scrapper a pm re above -Elly's answer probably will help her more than mine though. Also put my LO description problems in Forum thread. I can't sign into store now so hopefully it'll rectify soon.

9. Thanks so much ladies I'll look into all of these & see which way that I can achieve with ease... I'm not home today - I'm at the Caf'e & can't use PSE

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by hy ellen View Post
    Vick I've sent jem scrapper a pm re above -Elly's answer probably will help her more than mine though. Also put my LO description problems in Forum thread. I can't sign into store now so hopefully it'll rectify soon.
    So you're one of the "lucky" ones having upload issues. That's too bad. Andrea has started a thread and I know they're working on it. This isn't the only store that's having an issue and it's the same programmer, so "me thinks" it could be a programming thing.

Such a bummer! But you'll have lots of time still and hopefully it will be fixed by then.

Can you host it somewhere else for now and just link the image to this thread? At least you can keep going on the challenges you are participating in until the problem is rectified.