shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: FWP kits question

FWP kits question

On the store homepage, it shows that there are two kits that are free with purchase. Do we get both kits free with a $15 total purchase? Or does it have to be two different orders, one with $10 and one with $15?
    ~~Julie P.~~

You get both kits after Sept. 11 for a $15 purchase. That is when the birthday kit debuted and we decided to run it through the end of the month. If you made a purchase on Sept. 11 or after for $15, you would get both kits. If you made a purchase of $10, you would only get the True colors kit. I hope that makes sense. :)

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    On the store homepage, it shows that there are two kits that are free with purchase. Do we get both kits free with a $15 total purchase? Or does it have to be two different orders, one with $10 and one with $15?

That does make sense. But when I'm checking out, it says I can add "up to one of the following to your cart for free" and it shows both kits. If I choose one, I don't get the option to add the other one. I have $16.83 in my cart.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Julie....hang in there....we will get you an answer soon!

Did you possibly send a PM to Andrea?
    She is our new Site Owner and will be working to help you out with this.

Ok, I have figured out what we need to do for this. It will not let you get both of them. So, I made a new combined product free gifts product which includes both collabs for $15. You will see it as the free gift option now.

Thanks for letting us know about this. This is a new feature that we've not tried out fully yet. Let me know if you have any further issues with this.

Thanks so much! It worked perfectly. :) In the future would it be better to PM Andrea directly for stuff like this? I didn't want to bother her if it was something that I was just missing.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Yes, it's no bother. You can email me too. That's what I'm here for. :)

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    Thanks so much! It worked perfectly. :) In the future would it be better to PM Andrea directly for stuff like this? I didn't want to bother her if it was something that I was just missing.