shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: September Legacy club codes

September Legacy club codes

Hi! I sent an email, but haven't received a reply. The codes supplied are not working, and I get this error message:
    This coupon code is not valid for any product currently in your cart.
    I tried switching the codes, but that didn't work either.
    ~~Julie P.~~

I just tried them again, in case they had been fixed since I sent the email, and now the links in the Members page are not even the kits pictured, so I'm really confused. Which kits are we supposed to be getting?
    ~~Julie P.~~

3. Hi Julie Just letting you know we have seen this and I am passing on to Andrea for you.

Hi Julie,

I messed the links up. It's the first time I made up the legacy club pages and I missed changing out the links. I will send you an updated zip file with correct links. The coupon codes work for the pictured collabs and not for the ones in the links.

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    I just tried them again, in case they had been fixed since I sent the email, and now the links in the Members page are not even the kits pictured, so I'm really confused. Which kits are we supposed to be getting?