shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mixed lo, week 4.

Hybrid View

Mixed lo, week 4.

Hi everyone! Cath here with the Mixed lo, week 4!

Make 1 LO a week with the given directions and get this part of the bonuscollab at the end of the month:

Upload to your Gallery and show it here.

Mark this! If you save the LO as .psd and add every week the given items, to make 1 complete LO with all 4 weeks directions, you will get this part extra:

You may re-arrange and resize things, but you cannot add anything else than the items we give you.
    Show every week the LO so far in your gallery and this thread.

As a special little gift for Linda and Jemima, this week you must add 4 elements... of your choice!!
    Els and Cathy, hope this will please you, too!

Let's play!!

You still can join the first, second and third weeks, if you didn't allready.
    You can find the first week here , the second week is here and the third one is here.

Can't wait to see your beautiful layouts!!
    cath

Mixed LO wk 4

Whooo-hooo!!! What a great surprise! Can't wait to finish this layout and get it posted!

I was really nervous about entering but this has been one of the most fun challenges so far even though it's been a little difficult finding all the parts - and making them fit!! Can't wait for the next one.

Off the find my last bits...

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Whooo-hooo!!! What a great surprise! Can't wait to finish this layout and get it posted!

I was really nervous about entering but this has been one of the most fun challenges so far even though it's been a little difficult finding all the parts - and making them fit!! Can't wait for the next one.

Off the find my last bits...
    I can't wait to see your lo, Linda!!

Here's my last lo for september:

cath

Mixed LO wk 4 - Missing You

Finally finished this page!! What a trip it was...really enjoyed it. For the final page I added one butterfly [on top of the flowers] and three flowers in the upper left corner to balance the page a little better. Here's Missing You.

When I started I really wasn't sure I'd be able to make it all work, but by golly, it did! :) Looking forward to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Finally finished this page!! What a trip it was...really enjoyed it. For the final page I added one butterfly [on top of the flowers] and three flowers in the upper left corner to balance the page a little better. Here's Missing You.

When I started I really wasn't sure I'd be able to make it all work, but by golly, it did! :) Looking forward to the next one.
    You've made it BEAUTIFULLY, Linda!!
    Thanks for joining this month, "see" you with a great pleasure in October!!
    cath

Mixed LO wk 4 - Missing You

Thanks! I wanted so badly to get both parts of the bonus, and was determined to make this thing work! I will definitely be back in October. Forces me to work outside the box and stimulates my creativity...can only be good, right? :)

It is lovely Linda! You did a great job on this Mixed LO game!
    And yours is also beautiful Cath.

Have to finish mine, thanks for the free choise
    creative greetings,

It is Linda!!

Here is my Final of the Mixed LO:

I used 4 elements from "She sells Sea Shells" by Art for Scrapbooking
    2x shell, 1 beads, 1 sand

See you next month!
    creative greetings,